Monday, June 29, 2020

Game #29 Results

The penultimate game of this revival...how did you do?

Spoiler alert...not great.

Game #29 Answer: Sirius XM Radio Stations

1.  Watercolors
2.  Triumph
3.  Lithium
4.  Iceberg
5.  (The) Bridge
6.  (The) Pulse
7.  Venus
8.  No Shoes (Radio)
9.  (The) Highway

Game #29 Results: 
Julie "I May Not Know TV Moms But I Know This" Osborne - 5

Valiant Effort:
Merideth MacLain - Lesser known book titles in Oprah's Bookclub, Dumb things that turned into movies

Funniest Answer(s):
Merideth MacLain - I put these 9 items into the google-box and it told me....”you’re either drunk or high to try and find something these things have in common"

Ryan Lilly - The closest lead I got was an entire novel by Ray Bradbury. RAY BRADBURY! On a scale of 1-10, I'm forlorn.

Nicole, are you alive? We're concerned!

No comments: