Monday, June 1, 2020

Game #23 Results

Did anyone else watch Space Force?  Melissa did and didn't think it was as funny as it should have been. 

Back to Game #22, sorry Merideth, while we're sure the Google Box would never steer you wrong, that just wasn't the answer we were looking for!  This one, however, was not as up to interpretation...

Game #23 Answer:  Quotes by Characters Played By Steve Carell

1.  "I don't know what we're yelling about!" (Anchorman)
2.  "I'm just chillin' with the guac from my chip hat." (Despicable Me 2)
3.  "Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike three." (The Office)
4.  "...and I do the cha-cha like a sissy girl." (Bruce Almighty)
5.  "Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?" (The 40-Year-Old Virgin)
6.  "Space is...hard." (Space Force)
7.  "High school...those are your prime suffering years." (Little Miss Sunshine)
8.  "I'm gonna put the 'show' back in 'chauvinism'." (Battle of the Sexes)
9.  "Short everything that guy has touched." (The Big Short)

Game #23 Results:
Nicole Vanderlinde - 1
Melissa Swistak - 1
Kristen Meiss - 1
Courtney Perrone - 1

Valiant Effort:  Merideth MacLain - Conversations Between Melissa and Tracy when living in Washington Arms (also hilarious)

Funniest Answer:  Nicole Vanderlinde - Things I'm Considering Putting On My Tombstone


No comments: