Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Game #6 Results

"Shut UP did you just do a game about girls Ben Folds wrote songs about? Yeah you did. I love your existence." -Ryan Lilly

Game #6 Answer: Women's Names In Ben Folds Songs

1. Julianne
2. Kate
3. Gracie
4. Jane
5. Annie (Waits)
6. (Zak And) Sara
7. Emaline
8. (Give) Judy (My Notice)
9. Kylie (from Connecticut)

Game #6 Results:

Hearkening back to Washington Squares of years past, we used to have a rule that you can only be the first winner - 3 points - once during a tournament. After much consideration and reminding each other that we make the rules because it is our game, this rule is back in. However, a person who has already won the 3 points can still answer first and block other people from being first.

Kristen Meiss - 1
Moni Haley - 1
Becky Donnelly - 1
Julie Osborne - 1
Ryan Lilly - 1
Dana Wise - 1
Nicole Vanderlinde - 1
Courtney Perrone - 1 

Valiant Effort: Merideth MacLain, a true Mandarin Hero for calling us young
I have a feeling the answer is Mandarin Alums.

And if that IS the correct answer...well I am OFFENDED. Obviously, I’m not COOL enough to make the list as I was a Mandarin long before you young ones. Well...maybe like a semester before you but STILL.
Funniest Answers: 
Jake Meiss - Women mentioned in the lesser-know “Mambo No 4”
Nicole Vanderlinde - Names I have given my imaginary friends in quarantine


No comments: